- 2000 – 2019 Soho Gallery Waterloo Design Centre
- 2015 – 2019, Art Park Sculpture Walk – Sydney Harbour/CBD
- 1993 – 2019 Arcadian Artists Open Studio Weekend
- 2009 – 2019 Manyung and Portsea Galleries Melbourne
- 2005 – 2018 The Wentworth Galleries Sydney
- 2011 Alliance Francaise “Francophonie Exhibition
- 2014/16 Sawmillers Exhibition – McMahons Point
- 2014/15 Harbour Sculpture Walk – Woolwich
- 2003 – 15, Swiss-Oz Art Expo Bondi Pavilion
- 2006/2011, Botanic Gardens Spring Exhibition
Constructing a catamaran in Switzerland with my father and carving during long winters developed my love for the water, curiosity for the wider world and love of art.
After studying engineering and working in watch making, I needed a change. I taught myself ocean sailing and prepared to leave Europe in a yacht I had built.
What an indescribable adventure it was, the whales the stars, the sunsets as company. I sailed into Sydney in 1976 and immediately fell in love with the grandeur of the harbor and the environment surrounding it.
The sea, the diverse Australian physical landscape, its plants and animals have all been inspiration for both my abstract and figurative sculpture.
Visit my Studio – Any time, by appointment.
Tel : 0415610443
Some of my highlights
- Park Royal Hotel, Mascot – sculpture in wood/aluminum ’
- The Sheraton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur – metal and glass mobile
- The City Tattersalls’ Club: forged iron grill and lamps
- North Shore Private Hospital – Alabaster Gilded Screen – h:4.2m
- Ronald McDonald House – Westmead Hospital – ‘Tree of Life’
- Communal Hall, Cormoret Switzerland, stainless steel sculpture
- Le Meridien Hotel – Sydney – ‘Zenith’ – stainless steel and glass
- Mirvac Building – North Sydney – ‘Energy Flow’ – stainless steel
- Apartments – Woolooomooloo – 6 abstract sculptures ss/granite
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital – ‘Human Landscapes’ abstract
There is of course no comparison with bronze casting, where a model is made of soft clay or plaster, and is used perhaps hundreds of times to cast copies of the same piece.